Buying a property requires making many important financial decisions, understanding real estate issues and completing contract and paperwork. It helps to have an expert working on your behalf when undertaking such a large purchase. We will guide you through this process every step of the way.
Here are some factors to consider when choosing your real estate professional:
- Look for a full-time agent – one who has experience completing transactions similar to yours.
- Interview a few agents: Are they familiar with the area in which you are interested?
- Ask how much time the agent will have for you, and if they are available on weekends.
- Ask about their credentials, education and certifications: A good agent will continually strive to improve and gain knowledge of the latest real estate trends and hold the highest designations in their respective fields of expertise.
- Ask for a list of properties they have sold and a list of references.
- Choose an agent who listens attentively to your needs and concerns. Pick an agent, with whom you feel comfortable – and one you can trust.